granitecanyon DNS

Jeffrey Pyne plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:16:02 -0700

Granite Canyon is OFTEN down.  I've used them for about a year and a half,
and they've been down for extended periods many times.  They were down for
over a month last summer.  Given that they're free, I've never felt that
complaining was appropriate.  I'm using another free DNS service
(www.ZoneEdit.com) for another domain that I have.  They've proven to be
MUCH more reliable than Granite Canyon.  I've just been too lazy to switch
over my other domain to use ZoneEdit, too.

~Jeff