FYI: @home fun: new and improved filtering

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:29:56 -0400

They haven't blocked port 80.  Works fine for me.
TOS Compliance Statement:  It's mainly a family photo site.  Whah.  And
they should provide good e-mail service before they go stopping people
from running their own.  I've got recruiters I'm working with getting
bounce messages from my other @home account.  I've had to resort to
using a webmail account on my resume.  (I don't feel like trying to run
my own e-mail... yet.)