KDE 2.2

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 00:20:48 -0700

Wow!

I just upgraded to KDE 2.2 with the commands just as you described.  Again I
say Wow!

Smooth, slick, faster.  Konqueror really works well.  I have tested several
sites that used to bomb it.  They work great!  Icons look good!
Anti-aliasing and other "look and feel" options are very easy to select and
look very slick!

Excelllent work from the KDE developers!  I am impressed!

Alan