Question regarding Linux kernels 2.2 and 2.4

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:56:25 -0700

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

Yes. It's available on the main CDRecord site under the heading "Supported
Operating systems". The site is at
http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/employees/joerg.schilling/private=
/cdrecord.html

--