Linux Birthday

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:53:53 -0700

--i0/AhcQY5QxfSsSZ

More details... =3Do)

I just called the Encanto park number, managed to get ahold of the park
manager. According to him, at about 10am on the weekends, there's virtually
no parking available. Reservations for picnic areas in the park is on a
first come first serve basis -- IOW, there's no reservations needed.
Finally, the liqour license is $10.

As for Enchanted Island, according to Rick (the park manager) they tend to
charge rather expensive rates for reserving spots for this kind of thing.
I was unable to get into contact with an Enchanted Island rep, so I'll find
out more when I get there.

I'm heading out there now to take a look at the park and meet with Rick
(would have been out there two days ago, but my car was giving me a bit of
trouble). More updates to come.

-- Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate
   phoenix@psy.ed.asu.edu