FW: Custom Recovery CD.

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
13 Aug 2001 11:30:55 -0700

Ah, you want this little gem:

http://open-projects.linuxcare.com/BBC/

The source is available for making your own magical cd to do whatever
you wish.  A co-worker gave me one of the pre-fab ones from linuxcare
and it ROCKS!  It's on a mini-cd, fits in my pocket and works great.  If
through some magical voodoo we have a linux machine that needs some TLC,
you just reboot with the magic CD and it boots right into a pretty X
session with all your partitions mounted and ready to go.  You can add
networking, etc...  let me know how this works for you.

~ Gary