CR worm infection attempts

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 21:48:17 -0700

Digital Wokan wrote:

> It was my Apache access_log file.  The only access to their system that
> I performed was to type in their IP in my browser to see if a website
> with contact info came up.

Ok... then you are clean.  As much as I hate the idea of getting the FBI
or anyone involved, I hope the set something up that can track down
viruses, worms, zombies, etc., and inform people that they are
infected.  That would be a godsend!  If a regular person/company does it
they will be sued buy someone...

  EBo --