code red and MS's liability...

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 18:12:36 -0400

And I suppose Microsoft should sue Red Hat for the Ramen worm?  Much as
I hate MS and I love turning public opinion against them, the best
result isn't to sue them, but to remind the buyers and decision makers
that even at it's worst, the biggest Linux worm to date didn't have
nearly the destructive force Code Red and its variants have.

Besides, MS has lawyers who were genetically engineered to win in most
court rooms (though it's obvious B. Gates doesn't have a d*mn clue how
to answer questions, perhaps his clone^H^H^H^H^H son will).