Support

Richard L. Proctor plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 11:14:38 -0700

My name is Richard Proctor, owner, of Krystal Computer Services, and I was at
the last PLUG meeting, although I was not able to stay through the entire
meeting to meet everyone. We are a home based business that custom builds
PC's. Repairs, and Upgrades.

If your familiar with IRC chat programs we have a server based in oregon that
is online 24/7 to help everyone with questions, whether it be how to setup
and install to programming. Xchat is a wonderful IRC program which you can
obtain from xchat.org. To connect to the server use IP 205.227.115.251 and
join #OutCasts.

OutCasts is a good place to hang out at, especially if you get stuck on a
problem and need some quick advise. If someone isn't available just keep
checking back as we all monitor the channel.

If your not sure how to connect or setup xchat or one of the other popular
IRC programs feel free to email me at krycom1@home.com and I will be more
than willing to help you.

Hope to see everyone at the next meeting..

Richard L. Proctor
Owner
Krystal Computer Services
480-699-3098