format of default.ida file?

Eric Barendt plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 23:12:23 GMT

Maybe so... but did you guys see slashdot today?  There's a link on there
that will give you some code that will use the exploit to fix the server
that attacked you.  There's a default.ida file you can stick on your apache
server, associate it with as a cgi-script, and it will use the remote
exploit to stop iis and reboot the server.

If you're not running a code-red infected box, or going thru a code-red
infected proxy, you should see plain text and your box (or proxy) won't get
rebooted :)... http://www.dasbistro.com/default.ida

Eric