Sound Card drivers

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 11:18:25 -0700

I have been using the '3c90x' driver for the 3com 3c905b. (Using older
versions of Redhat and current versions of Mandrake)

Kevin

--
Kevin O'Connor

She can kill all your files;
She can freeze with a frown.
And a wave of her hand brings the whole system down.
And she works on her code until ten after three.
She lives like a bat but she's always a hacker to me.
                -- Apologies to Billy Joel