format of default.ida file?

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 00:06:44 -0700

On Friday 10 August 2001 06:55 pm, Technomage wrote:
> does anyone happen to have the format (internal setup) of the
> default.ida file?
>
> I've been seeing a lot of hits for it and I would like to redirected
> them to a known page (A pickure of a biker flipping the camera a birdy
> with the caption: hack this!)

I don't see the benefit of doing this at all.  Those accesses aren't some
hacker doing it manually.. it's an automated program doing it without the
knowledge of the owner of the box.  So if you redirect this script to a
different page, *nobody* and *nothing* will see it.... but you will cause
that much more 'net traffic to be wasted during the redirect and cause some
server (the one with the picture) to waste time serving a picture that nobody
or nothing will ever see.

I just don't get it.
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop