Login script

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
10 Aug 2001 14:45:33 -0700

you can use the ~/.profile and put shell script commands
in it.  Just create a script that will load it as you want
and put in into this file

Bill Warner

On 09 Aug 2001 06:29:36 -0700, Dominic Busher wrote:
> I have users who telnet into my Linux server to run
> minicom. Once they log in I would like to
> automatically change thier directory and bring up
> minicom.  Thanks.

Bill Warner
Unix/Linux Admin.
Direct Alliance Corporation

Company required stuff:

Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation Confidential

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains
Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.  Any other use of this email is prohibited.