Who's got the fonts?

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:37:17 -0700

--nFreZHaLTZJo0R7j

A) Head over to http://www.gimp.org -- they've got links to several freefont
packages for X.

B) Well, IIRC, *.exe files coming off the 'net are typicially self-extracti=
ng
Zip files, but they can be self extracting RAR, LHA, etc. As such, you can
typicially use the tools for each archive format to extract the files
inside. Ex: for a self-extracting zip archive, use Info-Zip's unzip tool.

-- Mondoshawan