UnityWave (was: Code Red)

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:18:27 -0700

We are still here.  U. S. West/Qwest did a really nasty thing with their
billing and charged us so much for phones and then couldn't port over the
old numbers to the new location about 8 months ago.  The phone number of
our office is on the Contact Us link on the front page.  But you can call
me at 623-869-8377 at my home.  Until Monday, I will be working from
home.  Then I will have new phones at the new office (new from just yesterday).

We are actually expanding and going to provide discounted internet service,
co-location facility of our own and more.  So go back often to that website
and see the changes we make.

For Internet service, it takes about 10 minutes to get you started and
there is never a set up fee.  Hope to speak with you soon.

Kimi Adams, Operations Manager, V.P.
Unity Wave, L.L.C.