Mandrake Kernel Upgrading Questions..

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 01:33:14 -0400

You might try the MandrakeFreq packages.  I think there's a more
up-to-date kernel there.  And Mandrake says they use the AC patches,
though I dunno with those graphical logos they like to throw on there.
They have DrakLogo for changing that, but I don't know how that
interacts with other kernel options.