CR worm infection attempts

Kim Allen plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 18:47:48 -0700 (MST)

Unfortunately that where the threat of legal action came from. I sent the
message to the domain the server is in and I got a reply from another
domain. When I checked that domain was the upstream provider.

The funny thing is in the exchange of messages the comment out that all of
the furor of code red taking up bandwidth on the internet was just something
that the evil news media put out for public consumption. Yeah, right. In the
past 4 hours I have 860+ hits from Code Red and Code Red II. I can only
imagine what it is doing all over the internet.