OT: Local Computer Builders

John Albee plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:18:36 -0700

PLUG,
I am looking for a local computer systems builder that is Linux Friendly.  I am usually in need of quality Windows workstations and Linux servers for businesses that I consult for.  The reason I am asking PLUG is because when I had looked around, most were windows centric and one was even hostile to Linux in general.  My only real requirements are that the systems be built with quality first and that the prices are competitive.  Please reply to me off-list at jalbee@airparkexchange.com so as not to clutter the list with this.

John Albee
Active Computing
602.448.4528
jAlbee@airparkexchange.com