Upgrading Cisco 675

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 06 Aug 2001 17:54:20 -0700

Is there a way to save the running config of the device and download it to a pc
(either windows or linux) before I overwrite 2.0.1 with 2.4.2 (I think that is
what is sitting on my system at work) so that I at least have a basis to
troubleshoot the thing and maybe use it to get the other one in place while I do
this.  I don't want to lose net access for any extended period because my father
needs it to access work and we don't have dialup accounts (try downloading 10MB
files over modem, yech).