Stop *all* requests to IP-only GET requests in apache?

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 06 Aug 2001 02:01:53 -0700

Kurt Granroth wrote:

> Offhand, I'm wondering if it's possible to reject all GET requests that use
> only my IP address and not one of my virtual hosts.  Currently, these
> requests just get routed to my first virtual host (www.granroth.org)... but
> what I would like is for them to get a dropped TCP connection or a refused or
> something.  There is really no good reason for anybody but me to be accessing
> my web server using the IP address.

----
obviously if you can fix the ip addresses & or MAC addresses to a
limited number, Hans probably has the idea in iptables.

There are other methods of ACL in apache though - passwords/text
files/certificates - but I couldn't help with GET ACL's

Craig