Balsa

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 04 Aug 2001 11:27:16 -0700

I've found that to get a lot of the ximian projects build (and for some
reason the lastest version of Abi Word) I have to first pull the lastest
snapshot of Evolution. The ximain teams seems to have created a lot of
libs for evolution which they use in other projects and I haven't been
able to find them on rpmfind.net yet.

Carl P.