Qwest.net changing to MSN

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 19:46:06 -0700

So... If this was explained I missed it: if one has Qwest VDSL (data &
TV) can you use another ISP (or go without one)?  Is there a page
somewhere that explains the options?  Is my current "@qwest.net" address
doomed to become an "@msn"?  And what about Naomi?

I don't really have any complaints about Qwest other than the wait times
if you call them during normal-people hours.  That, and the one time
they did unannounced maintenance at 3am and whacked my connection to
work.

TIA
Hope to see some of y'all at the library tomorrow morning :-)

Steve