Linux @ Ten

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:56:49 -0700 (MST)

Am 03. Aug, 2001 schwäzte Tom Achtenberg so:

> Yes, if the NPO puts on the event, "donations" to it are tax deductable
> as is milage driving to it.  Of course you need to check with your tax
> advisor.

First off we don't 501c3, yet. Second, this will be a PLUG event, not an
AZOTO event. Finally, I'm pretty certain pot luck food wouldn't be
deductable ( for most people ). Same with mileage.

Just don't want anybody driving in from Montana planning on making a killing
with the mileage writeoff ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-)