Qwest.net changing to MSN

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:19:21 -0500

No customer service is what I've always gotten from Sprint.  Maybe they have finally figured that out.

From: Sundar Narayanasamy <linux@esaravana.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 12:43:39 -0700

I live in Dobson Ranch, I could not get DSL from anybody other than
Telocity. But their last mile provider North Point went bankrupt last
march leaving us without any DSL access . Then I went with Sprint
Broadband, so far no compliants. The connections are better than what I
used to get with Telocity.

And, Customer Service is better than Telocity -- of course, no customer
service is better than Telocity customer service.

Sundar