Qwest.net changing to MSN

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:00:23 -0500 (CDT)

> I live in Dobson Ranch, I could not get DSL from anybody other than
> Telocity. But their last mile provider North Point went bankrupt last
> march leaving us without any DSL access . Then I went with Sprint
> Broadband, so far no compliants. The connections are better than what I
> used to get with Telocity.

Downstream its great, but if you are developer and have to regularly trade
information with other developers, ie use upstream.  The whopping 19k
average that Sprint provides is PAINFUL at best.

Covad offers DSL in that part of town but not at residential rates of
44.99 but at business class of like 149.99. (sigh)

-Derek