Linux @ Ten

Derek A. Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 00:29:56 -0700

The most central park in the valley now a days that is 'safe' to BBQ at
would probably be Kiwanis park in Tempe.  Its at Mill and Baseline area
I think.  So right off 10 or 60.

I think GCC is a little too far west and anything east of tempe is too
far east, anything north of about indian school is probably too far
north and anything past say baseline too far south. Though it should be
fun so I suspect if done properly people wouldnt mind driving some.

Also south mountain park is popular or the park by the zoo. (is it papago?)

Derek