Linux From Scratch...

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 12:57:32 -0700

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

It's pretty handy for learning what parts of a working Linux system do what,
and it's nice to be free of those durn package managers and other configura=
tion
management programs. In fact, it's the distro I run on my primary machine a=
nd
my laptop.

Wouldn't reccomend it to a newbie, though -- gotta know enough to deal with
the commandline in case something goes wrong.

-- Mondoshawan