Pardon my soapbox. was: Re: [PLUG]Protest for Skylarov / DMCA

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:45:45 -0700

I agree, Nick!  AZOTO cannot do any political stuff without jeopardizing its
possible non-profit status.  But PLUG has no such problems.  PLUG is just a
bunch of computer geeks who get together.  As a whole, PLUG does have some
power.

If you want to organize a protest or a demonstration (in favor of something,
of course, cause we are not against anything ::grin::) or start a leter
writing campaign, just remember that the PLUG membership, as judged by the
number of people subscribed to this list alone, is not small.

Let me know if you need something posted or anything else I can help with.