KDE doc formatting

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 08:57:58 -0700

On Wednesday 01 August 2001 04:54 am, John (EBo) David wrote:
> Does anyone know what tools were used to develop the online book at
> http://kde20development.andamooka.org?

During development, we had to use MS Word.  This was a requirement by SAMS
and the primary author (although they allowed StarOffice later.. after we had
already nearly finished the book).

SAMS provided the book in three formats: printed, PDF, and raw HTML.  David
took the raw HTML and used that for the version on andamooka.org

I believe that he wrote the annotation code himself for andamooka.  You might
want to email him directly if you want to know more about that.
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop