Pardon my soapbox. was: Re: [PLUG]Protest for Skylarov / DMCA

Technomage plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 02:09:59 -0700

could we use the npo as a political organization?
it might be helpful if there was an organized movement afoot with
a company to give the movement some credibility.

How about a political action committee as well...

Technomage Hawke

** the best way to beat the system is to use its own rules against it.