good 'ol Qmail

Don Harrop plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 3 Aug 101 15:12:49 EST

I'm trying to get a qmail server up and having a little bit of a hard time.  I've got all the components compiled and installed ok except for sqwebmail.  I'm getting a compile error... authvchkpw.c: In function `auth_vchkpw_changepass':  ...  that's just for web access though anyway.  I've been reading several documents on the web on install procedures (which probably has done more harm that good because of all the different install methods you could choose) but haven't gotten all the components to work together yet..  If any one has any good docs, pointers or pitfalls to avoid I'd appreciate it.

Don