Which Linux Distro?

Todd Hought plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:43:13 -0700

I second that, debian is definitely the best distro out there, (sorry for
adding to the holy war).

But I will admit, for learning, get redhat, has the best support out there. I
paid the 30 bucks for it, and used the 90 days of free support many times. I
also hear lots of good things about mandrake 8, which is also redhat based,
so I might have to try that. But for just getting started, get redhat, since
there are more avenues of support for beginners.

But debian is by far the best. :-)
-Todd