Which Linux Distro?

John Kloian III plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:18:06 -0700 (MST)

There is one very bad issue with Mandrake 8.0 that has been confirmed,
although no solution exists yet.  Voodoo's (3,5 from what i can tell) do
not work properly with DRi turned on.  With DRI turned on the X server
crashes when you change resolution or another program attempts to change
resolution, such as Quake3.  this really bothered me, but appears to only
affect the Voodoo cards.  becasue of this I went back to 7.2.

--