Mandrake 7.2

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 22:26:20 -0700

FWIW, I use just such a gimpy version of EZ CD Creator at work. Although
it won't let me create my own content and make the disk bootable, it
doesn't have problems burning bootable ISO images that I've downloaded.

Now I'm wondering if I could mount a bootable ISO as a filesystem, add
my own stuff and burn it...  Now I have something to play with tomorrow
when I get bored :-)

Steve