culture of *NIX

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:49:40 -0700

Actually, I do worry about many things here...I am reasonably confident that
I have convinced him of the folly in putting the db on this machine and in
fact, is not currently running dbms on this machine. I am also fairly
certain that no one in this group does business with them.

Starting nmap V. 2.54BETA7 ( www.insecure.org/nmap/ )
Interesting ports on (x.x.x.x):
(The 1524 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
Port       State       Service
81/tcp     open        hosts2-ns
135/tcp    open        loc-srv
389/tcp    open        ldap
443/tcp    open        https
1002/tcp   open        unknown
1025/tcp   open        listen
1026/tcp   open        nterm
3005/tcp   open        deslogin
3333/tcp   open        dec-notes
3389/tcp   open        msrdp

TCP Sequence Prediction: Class=random positive increments
                         Difficulty=6376 (Worthy challenge)
Remote OS guesses: Windows 2000 RC1 through final release, Windows Millenium
Edition v4.90.3000

Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 15 seconds

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445