Mandrake 7.2

Tyler Hall plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 23:43:02 -0700

Greets;

I seem to have a problem.   I had a working CDR of Mandrake 7.2, so I made a
cd image of it, and have it on my hard drive.   Well, I lost that working
cd, so I burned another cd with the cd image that I have of it, all the
files are on it and whatever, but it won't boot from startup.  When it
checks for cdrom, it says failed, like its not a bootable cd.  But, if i put
it in, when Windows is running, it popups with some annoying screen about
linux mandrake.

Is there any reason why it wouldnt make it a boot cd, from a boot image?  Am
I doing something wrong?

-Tyler