culture of *NIX

Armand plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 11:40:49 -0600

"der.hans" wrote:

> moin, moin,
>
> while I'm at LJ's web site, here's another article I was wanting to
> post. This one's online, so I can drop in a URL :).
>
> http://www2.linuxjournal.com/lj-issues/issue84/4553.html
>
> Just a slightly different way to view the 'hacker culture'.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
> --
> # der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.Aligo.com
> #  A Polish friend of mine got an offer for a free account from AOL. The
> #  login ID was "HELLO" and the passwd "CYMBAL". She says "cymbal" is
> #  Polish for "sucker". "Hello sucker" a greeting from AOHell :).

Good article Hans!

Now for the culture of Mircosoft:

Billionaire Gates Goes Through Water Like It's Money

http://www.sltrib.com/04282001/nation_w/nation_w.htm

Ciao,
Armand
--
Q:	What's the contour integral around Western Europe?
A:	Zero, because all the Poles are in Eastern Europe!

Addendum: Actually, there ARE some Poles in Western Europe, but they
	are removable!

Q:	An English mathematician (I forgot who) was asked by his
	very religious colleague: Do you believe in one God?