streaming audio

Derek A. Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:52:56 -0700

Its been a while, but in the past i have used
icecast and been VERY happy.  It is stable and
should be available via apt-get, but in case here
is the url for the packages.

http://packages.debian.org/stable/sound/icecast-server.html

Here is a slightly dated tutorial:

http://pcquest.ciol.com/content/linux/10006601.asp

If you grab the debs and read the install files it
should be simple enough to setup without the tutorial.

Derek