loadlin questions with RH7.1

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 07:53:28 -0700

Hokeydoke.  From a DOS prompt I did:

C:\> md linux
C:\> xcopy d:\dosutils\*.* c:\linux\*.* /s

rebooted, sans satanic GUI and:

C:\> cd linux
C:\> autoboot

Worked like a champ. Do yours look like these?

# md5sum vmlinuz
ff56e4d1087ce6992a345ee3ace95343  vmlinuz

# md5sum initrd.img
6532bff9837da15d86b83d9d0ba10502  initrd.img

# md5sum boot.img
6e7259f504faa3397ecd9c6fcd0e7f59  boot.img