OpenBSD with X continued

David Anderson plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 05:14:00 -0700 (MST)

I have the Nvidia Geforce 2mx running on XFree86 4.0
and you do not have a mode line in your XF86Config-4 file
IF your are using the "nvidia" driver,
It has auto-detection of monitor resolutions and refresh rates
When I was using the "nv" dirver I never could get the screen placement
exactly how I wanted it, with the "nvidia" driver there's nothing
for me to do about resolutions
Here's the link for BeOS

http://www.nvidia.com/Products/Drivers.nsf/BeOS.html

Nvidia link, for Linux