No Modes Found

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:59:04 -0700

I usually find that I get this message when I don't have the proper hsync
and vsync defined for my monitor in /etc/X11/XF86Config.

I think you will find that they are either set too low for your monitor or
they are set for a fixed frequency monitor (Unlikely) and thats not one of
the valid frequencies.

Brian Cliff