Anyone with BSD install experience?

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:58:54 -0700

If this is your first Un*x, you may want to consider
something a little more "gentle" than OpenBSD.  OpenBSD
is EXCEPTIONAL for security, but for someone "taking
the plunge into Unix" I would recommend FreeBSD over
OpenBSD.  Under FreeBSD, you can use /stand/sysinstall
(a character-based full-screen app) to configure the
system and install things (like X).