hello

Nigel Sollars plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:34:27 +0000

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> Welcome, Nigel!
>
> Perfect timing ;)  We have just started a second meeting for people on the
> west side of Phoenix and it is held at Glendale Community College.  Look
> forward to chatting with you more when you get here.

Sounds cool ... The misses will be going to the College not long after i arrive.

Its good to see a great response i was in Glendale back in October visiting my
Fiancee,  it was just after that we applied for the K1 visa.

Question: Can anyone supply me with a Cisco Training Centre in Phoenix.

I need to update my Certs ...

Regards Nige