Webserver installation

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:01:33 -0700

Can you give us a dump of a route -n  and an ifconfig

It could be DNS problems,  some services hang while they do a lookup on your
IP.  You might want to try putting an entree in the /etc/hosts file for the
client machines and see if that helps.
It does sound like you have more going on than that though.  So I dont know
if that will help.

Brian