fun w/ rms

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:44:08 -0700

---
it's not often someone's gonna rag about feature glut on open source stuff -
or is emacs freeware? I consider this a good thing. I did break down and buy
the O'Reilly pocket guide to Emacs though to figure out what to do with it.

On another vein, and I am gonna really display my ignorance here...I am
reading thru this thread and it all escapes me. How much does it matter to
me that something is FreeBSD, GPL license or freeware? Is it just because it
is more important to Debian users than RedHat users since it doesn't get
included in the distro?

Lastly, is anyone familiar with a GUI editor for HTML for Xwindows or PHP
plug-ins for the SDK of Adobe GoLive? Forgive me for using Adobe.

Craig