fun w/ rms

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 02:33:43 -0700 (MST)

Am 23. Apr, 2001 schwäzte Kurt Granroth so:

> This is actually what I like about Richard.. he's *so* consistent.  I
> would put money that you could not find a full interview with him in
> which he doesn't not make those two points.  He will also refuse to
> continue with any discussion (much less interview) if you don't use
> the terms "free software" and GNU/Linux.
>
> You may not agree with him but he's rock-solid committed to this and
> *never* wavers.

Yep. I mostly agree with him and am grateful that he's stayed as committed
as he has over the years. Otherwise I'd still hate computers and be
working for minimum wage somewhere suffering through this existence we
call life.

OTOH, the way he does it is hilarious :). I'm certain that's not his
intention, but it really is.

ciao,

der.hans
--