When is a case no longer a case? (was Re: scorpions vs dust bunnies

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:04:47

8 hard drives would do it!  Convection ain't enough when 8 mechanical
heaters are running.

Actually, as I wrote my response, I wondered if driven circulation would be
needed in some cases.  You answered that question.

If you mounted the mother boards on the wall with no case around them, as
Bob suggested, would a ceiling fan in the room provide enough circulation?
Just a random wondering thought...

Alan