Alternatives to Frys?

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:31:36 -0700 (MST)

Am 23. Apr, 2001 schwäzte George Toft so:

> PC Club on Alma School & Southern (behind Bennigans), and there's
> one right off I-17 and Indian School (I think).  I used them in

They're adding a 3rd one in Gilbert as well.

> L.A., and I use them here.  I watched the manager exchange a
> motherboard three months after the sale with no real hassle (just
> a little one).

I've returned a few things. Only one was questioned at all and the person
taking the return nicely told the manager to back down :). Actually, I
don't think the return was questioned. The question seemed to be whether
or not the device had been tested to see if it was damaged. A flip check
proved it was, e.g. turning it over produced noise the thing shouldn't've
made.

ciao,

der.hans
--