7.1 iso Image

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 22:36:02 -0700

I just burned seawolf-1, am presently burning 2 and haven't had an error
yet. I think it worked just fine and once again thanks. For that matter,
anyone wishing to make the hike to my house (Osborn & Pima Road), I would
probably make them copies of the CD with a little notice.

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445