Next Meeting

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
20 Apr 2001 19:45:26 -0700

well,
I *had* the serverup and running (please note that since I am about to move,
and I had other OS related problems, I put it on the back burner for now) and I didn't
see anyone in there save for my bots and me.

hmmm, musta hit the wrong server...

Meanwhile, I should have things squared away before the end of the month ircd wise.

Hawke